Graphing packet loss

Roberto Mello rmello at fslc.usu.edu
Fri Dec 30 12:23:31 MST 2005

On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 10:49:06AM -0700, Dave wrote:
> Yeah, you have his phone number, make the call. I am giving you the
> "guy" to talk to.  He has done all of this research. Do you want me to
> call several Utah wisps, find one that has a spectrum analyzer and
> create a power point presentation for you? Do I need to to call Digis
> and find out what AP + watt amps + DB antenna combinations they use,
> then explain how you do the calculations to determine if they are in
> compliance?
>
> Looks like we are both to lazy to figure this one out.

I think what Josh is saying is that since you made the accusation (and it
was quite a blunt one), the burden of proof is in your shoulders.

He didn't make any assertions as to whether they are or are not doing what
you said they are doing, so he has nothing to prove.

-Roberto

--
Math problems? Call 1-800-10*(24+13)-(64-16)/2^14E2.