Graphing packet loss

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Fri Dec 30 11:19:17 MST 2005

> The fact that he seems to have a chip on his shoulder at the
> moment doesn't matter. You made a statement, he challenged
> you on it, you backed down but don't seem to want to admit it.

hey stuart - everything is cool now.  dave said apologized, we've exchanged
emails off line, and he and i are fast friends now.

..but this business about a "chip on my shoulder" and "less than
diplomatic"...?

c'mon, is this stuart jansen?

is this the part where we talk about kettles and pots and stuff?

;-)

-josh