Graphing packet loss

Dave dave at utwire.net
Fri Dec 30 10:49:06 MST 2005

Josh Coates wrote:

>>This guy called up digis and basically Digis said "Get lost, F  you".
>>You are welcome to talk to him.  He is trying to get a
>>petition to getther to incourage the FCC to inforce its laws.
>>I am not associated with him at all. I think his name is Alan.
>>

>okay, so "some guy" you know called them, and you "think" his name is alan?
>and you get digis signals in your basement so clearly they are doing
>something illegal?
>
>that's you evidence?

Yeah, you have his phone number, make the call. I am giving you the
"guy" to talk to.  He has done all of this research. Do you want me to
call several Utah wisps, find one that has a spectrum analyzer and
create a power point presentation for you? Do I need to to call Digis
and find out what AP + watt amps + DB antenna combinations they use,
then explain how you do the calculations to determine if they are in
compliance?

 Looks like we are both to lazy to figure this one out.