Graphing packet loss

Dave dave at utwire.net
Fri Dec 30 09:53:07 MST 2005

>>Digis has ruined the 2.4 spectrum here in
>>the Utah with all their illegal signal levels.
>>

>unless you can prove that, that sounds a lot like corporate defamation to
>me.

Hmm, talk to any other wisp in utah including the guy who runs digis?
Go inside a basement with a laptop, and see if you can see a Digis AP
show up.  Simply ask your buddy at digis if his amps + antenna put him
over the FCC limits? I bet there is somebody in utah that has a spectrum
anyalizer that can back it up.

>and if you can prove illegal activity, why don't you call up the
>founder/president of digis (i've spoken with him several times, he's easy to
>get on the phone) and ask him to stop?

This guy called up digis and basically Digis said "Get lost, F  you".
You are welcome to talk to him.  He is trying to get a petition to
getther to incourage the FCC to inforce its laws. I am not associated
with him at all. I think his name is Alan.

 American Internet 371-0750

>and if you do, why don't you help educate the community and tell us how it
>went?

Yep, they said "F off"

>(btw - i'm back on plug for a while, so all you over-sensitive crybabies can
>put me in your killfile again if you'd like.)

I hope I dont sound sensitive.  You kind of do..  hehe he. Flame right
back at ya.

- Dave