*** January PLUG meeting - ECLIPSE ***

Justin Findlay jfindlay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:22:09 MST 2005

On 12/29/05, Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 19:20 -0700, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> > Yes, I saw the subject. The body said "this month" however. How was I
> > to trust one more than the other?
>
> This close to the end of the month? Especially after the usual meeting
> date has passed? I see how it could be confusing.

Still, in the emphatic literal sense, he's right.  Therefore, Bryan
has implemented a dual state duality which implicitly heretofore gives
me the authority to rename the plug meeting the quantum entanglement
meeting unless somebody accidentally collapses the meeting equation.

Justin

--
Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen.