OSS coding Project - branched off from: Coding for a living

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sat Dec 24 08:04:50 MST 2005

Mister E wrote:

> NOTE: If you can get through my *designed to frustrate English majors on
> purpose email communication style*, then you must have grit worth
> considering, within a wide range of purposes and/or levels of interface.

You must realize that you annoy or frustrate not only English majors,
but the majority of hackers. Hackers tend to be very meticulous about
language (you have to be to spend your life writing programs in computer
languages with strict syntax), and therefore bad grammar and spelling
grates on us. Some more than others, and some tolerate it more than
others (hence the grammar nazi flamewars).

But you must do what you think is best, of course.