OSS coding Project - branched off from: Coding for a living

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Fri Dec 23 16:43:10 MST 2005

Jonathan Ellis wrote:
> Why must you mangle the language of Shakespeare so?

the short version:

to deny academic basis, to cloak past writ, and possibly to annoy
cubicle-hugging analysts. (not saying the later is you or anyone on this
list by any means, but it is simply stated as my generic boiler-plate
purpose for doing such a style)  As a result, I leave proper English
syntax and semantics to the rookies that need practice, until the
time(s) I feel the need to express myself otherwise. :)

Mister Ed ... of course ... of course

NOTE: If you can get through my *designed to frustrate English majors on
purpose email communication style*, then you must have grit worth
considering, within a wide range of purposes and/or levels of interface.