Utopia!

Michael Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Thu Dec 22 16:40:31 MST 2005

Kelley Terry wrote

> The pricing is great.  I'm signed to get MStar/Utopia installed this Tuesday.  I'm
> opting for a limited package with internet with a 2 gig monthly cap and standard
> phone service (long distance on a $.04/min. basis) at $42 + $5 tax =$47/mo.  That

2 GB a month, eh.  That's a show-stopper for me.  I have been monitoring
my bandwidth and between me and my one neighbor, we're hitting 4 GB a
day.  Of course part of that is I am maintaining a Fedora Core Apt/Yum
repository mirror. that resyncs several hundred megabytes every night.

Even with a modem I know I've hit hundreds of megs a month before.  So 2
GB isn't really that much at all.