Job Opening I wanted to pass on to the group.
nlbarker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:15:34 MST 2005
If you have any interest in this please contact william_boy at sento.com.
I am currently in this group. It is a really good group to work in
and a very good enviroment.
Develop operational and client reports using a variety of tools such
as Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Spreadsheets, Microsoft Access,
and SQL. Evaluate reporting requests based on customer requirements
and specifications. Make suggestions to improve report usability and
- Develop reports using a variety of tools
- Perform business analysis for reporting requests
- Perform Quality Assurance testing for reports developed by others.
- Participate in the Sento Business Intelligence Competency Center (BICC)
- Assist in the establishment of the key Performance indications
throughout the BICC
- Coordinate with project managers and account managers on reporting requests
- Provide consulting to internal and external customers through a
detailed understanding of the data.
- Improve customer confidence in our reports by working with the BICC
to improve data quality in our reports
- Communicate status of report development requests to key stake holders.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from Two-Year College or
technical school; 2-3 years of related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in
Crystal Enterprise 8.5 or higher, must have knowledge in MySQL
database, trouble shooting skills, business intelligence architecture,
and best practices
More information about the PLUG