Utopia!

Stephen Shaw sshaw at decriptor.com
Thu Dec 22 09:57:53 MST 2005

I have utopia through xmission.  I highly highly recommend them.   They know
what they are doing, plus no contract.  The outage was caused by xmission
telling them to fix it or they will stop selling it.  They (utopia/dynamic
city?) switch the network and the results have been very noticeable.  They
switch to point to multipoint.

I haven't had any problems since.
All in all I'm enjoying it now.  Xmission is also fast to respond.  I got
help from them at 2 am the other morning.

Plus NO CONTRACT :)
I think for better service and quality, plus free install.

Stephen