Utopia!

Gregory Hill Gregory_Hill at tni.com
Thu Dec 22 08:15:04 MST 2005

I don't have Mstar myself, but my mom does and both her internet and
phone were out for more than a day earlier this week due to 'viruses'.
I'm guessing their infrastructure is fairly immature, as is common with
new ISPs.  If I were getting Utopia, I'd go with XMission personally,
because they've been around forever and already have stuff like virus
containment set up (I would guess, could be wrong).  I wish PG would get
in on the Utopia project; I must've missed the announcement about voting
for it.

Greg