Gateway E-1400?

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:38:01 MST 2005

This reminds of threads I saw back in the late 90's when I first
joined the PLUG list.

Linux is at a point now to where it will work with almost any off the
shelf computer.  I don't think you will have any problems at all
getting a basic linux system up.  You might see problems with the
specific network card that you are trying to use and will need to
research that a bit.

Grant