Distributed filesystems

Michael Halcrow mike at halcrow.us
Fri Dec 16 20:47:17 MST 2005

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 10:47:23AM -0700, Dan Hanks wrote:
> Lately I've been looking into distributed/cluster filesystems and
> wanted to see if other people have had experience and
> recommendations in this area.

http://www.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu/project-unionfs.html

FYI, my own cryptographic filesystem, eCryptfs, is built off of
Cryptfs, which is instantiated from the same stackable filesystem
framework that Unionfs is built off of.

Mike
                         Michael A. Halcrow

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
 - Henry David Thoreau