Powered by Linux? or Greed?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:01:52 MST 2005

Ok I finally found a contact email, I've sent them a letter stating
that in accordance with the GPL, I am requesting a copy of any and all
sources you have involved in this product which may be covered by the
GPL.
If you have questions as to your obligations, please reffer here.
http://gpl-violations.org/faq/vendor-faq.html

Think that'll wake them up?