suse question

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Mon Dec 12 10:56:05 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 10:42 -0700, Bart Whiteley wrote:
> Try pointing YAST here:
> http://suse.mirrors.tds.net/pub/opensuse/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/inst-source/
>
> Future versions of SUSE should address your concern.

I hope you don't mean "Future version of SUSE will include a plugin for
YaST that makes it easy to create your own online repository" because
that isn't what I want. (And it's already available although my last
experience with it was that it was flakey and useless if you wanted to
create a repository for multiple releases.)

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com
* ^From:.*sjansen@