Faxing solutions

Matt Bowler matt at mattbowler.com
Wed Dec 7 15:16:25 MST 2005

Sorry, for taking so long,
I don't remember the model, maybe a high end Ricoh or Savin, but it had
ethernet and pots connection.  You could decide on which interface to send,
but obviously the ethernet is what got the best results.  Clients could also
fax from their desktop and send to email addresses, including distribution
groups.