Tomorrow: Gadgetboard presentation at PLUG meeting

Jason Holt jason at lunkwill.org
Tue Dec 6 17:23:14 MST 2005

                   *********** See! *************

          --- The mysteries of the universe unveiled! ---

             ///// The eighth wonder of the world! \\\\\

                ______ All things revealed, &c. ______

Tomorrow (Wednesday December 7) at 7:30 PM, I'll be presenting my Gadgetboard
project, a Free, low-cost microcontroller prototyping board designed to make
it easy to build all sorts of electromechanical gadgets.

http://www.lunkwill.org/gadgetboard/

Unless something goes horribly, horribly wrong, I'll have a working
gadgetboard there and will demonstrate some nifty project prototypes.

Be there!

 					-J