Anyone see Darl McBride?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Sun Dec 4 13:18:02 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 02:56 -0700, Justin Findlay wrote:
> On 12/4/05, Frank Sorenson <frank at tuxrocks.com> wrote:
> > Sounds like fun.  Sometime that week would work great for me.  I'm open
> > for suggestions on when & where!
>
> I have officially designated myself the decider in this matter and I choose ...
>
> AD 2005 December 10, Saturday.

Oh great decider, I tremble and cower before your greatness. I humbly
petition your benevolent patience with my unworthy questioning, but I
could not help but notice, oh great decider, that you did not pick a
restaurant. Please allow me, therefore, to submit my most unworthy list
of suggestions:

Fudd Ruckers
Pier 49
That little Argentinian place on State in Orem near the Sprint store.
Tucanos
That steak place near University mall that I haven't tried yet.
Panda Express
Joy Luck in Bountiful (most convenient for me)

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com
* ^From:.*sjansen@