Difference between Mstar, iProvo and Utopia

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Fri Dec 2 17:01:25 MST 2005

Greg and Jill Jepperson wrote:
> Btw, an Xmission sales rep confirmed they will be offering phone
> service soon.  Anyone know anything about it?

Good things come to those who wait.

XMission rarely does anything sub-par. I haven't spoken in detail with the
XMission folks about this, but I would not be surprised if they'll be
setting things up so you can run your own Asterisk server at home.

I also have it on good authority that XMission will also be deploying
television services in the near future due. Again, not cutting any corners,
XMission's video service will probably feature many of the latest and great
features you've come to enjoy with TiVo and other DVR services.

  "Order your summers suit. Because is big rush we will execute customers in
   strict rotation."
     -- Seen in Rhodes tailor shop