[OT] Difference between Mstar, iProvo and Utopia

Jeff Nyman Jeff.Nyman at caselle.com
Fri Dec 2 16:45:50 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.org [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org]On Behalf Of
Kenneth Burgener
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 3:49 PM
To: Provo Linux Users Group Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] Difference between Mstar, iProvo and Utopia

Matt Bowler wrote:
> Just another reason why Rocky Anderson is an idiot.  Does anyone know how
> much Qwest/Comcast donated to his last campaign?

Wasn't he also the advocate for the computer chip that would destroy
your computer if found to contain pirated music?  I could just imagine
how that would work in a school/university.  Punk kids would get a kick
out of placing pirated music on every machine, just to watch the
computer burst into flames.  Another brilliant political invention.

I think That was Orrin baby

/*