[OT] Difference between Mstar, iProvo and Utopia

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at uvlug.org
Fri Dec 2 15:49:12 MST 2005

Matt Bowler wrote:
> Just another reason why Rocky Anderson is an idiot.  Does anyone know how
> much Qwest/Comcast donated to his last campaign?

Wasn't he also the advocate for the computer chip that would destroy
your computer if found to contain pirated music?  I could just imagine
how that would work in a school/university.  Punk kids would get a kick
out of placing pirated music on every machine, just to watch the
computer burst into flames.  Another brilliant political invention.