Difference between Mstar, iProvo and Utopia

Matt Bowler matt at mattbowler.com
Fri Dec 2 10:58:28 MST 2005

Don't forget Xmission as a Utopia provider.  I have had Utopia/Xmission for
about two weeks and am loving it.  I often work at home because I have more
bandwidth there than at work.

As a measure, it took me about 20 minutes to download the FC4 dvd iso from
mirrors.xmission.com.  According to their bandwidth speed test, I get about
17-22 Mbps (I am paying for 15).  From work I get 2.10 Mbps.