Is LDAP the answer?

Seth Dunn seth.orion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 10:29:28 MST 2005

I may have missed this somewhere in the discussion, but is there a way to
get Outlook the ability to add/modify/delete entries in OpenLDAP.  I've got
it where it can read the entries and the ACLs are set to allow write access,
which works for the same account on a webadmin, but Outlook gives me a
message saying "You cannot create entries for this Address Book".  Anyone
have any ideas about this?

Thanks!