OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Wed Aug 31 21:04:53 MDT 2005

Thus said Jacob Fugal on Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:35:02 MDT:

> Which county  was that again?  I'm with you  that we should  invest in
> public transportation  rather than  driving everywhere  ourselves. But
> public transportation in Utah County is lacking, to say the least.

Do you need transportation?  How much will you pay me  to take you where
you  want  to  go?  :-)  For  the  right  price,  I  can  give  you  the
transportation you want  now. The reason why it  doesn't currently exist
is  because nobody  (with money  to invest)  thinks it  is a  worthwhile
investment.

Andy
--
GnuPG ID 0xA63888C9 (D2DA 68C9 BB2B 26B4 8204  2219 A43E F450 A638 88C9)
  9:04pm  up 72 days,  5:42,  2 users,  load average: 1.05, 1.10, 1.15