BrainStorm for desktop

Levi Sorenson lsorenson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:53:27 MDT 2005

Thanks for your feedback.Sorry it took me a few days to respond.
I do work at Novell, good guess. I work in Partner Alliances. My
responsibilities include all driver companies, including Graphics. I know
there are some targeted activities going on for the desktop, of course I
can't share them...: )

I wanted to include PLUGs feedback, Any Ideas you have please send them to
me.. I will pass them along as though they were my ideas, so I can get a
raise...Ha..

I will call Active Target, thanks again....

-Levi