OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Wed Aug 31 16:38:13 MDT 2005

Jeremy Hansen wrote:
> I noticed alot of people responding as though his point was to demand the
> government to step in and solve the problem. If I know Grant (and I do) that
> is not the case at all. He is calling for the government to stop
> manipulating the market for their own benefit. In other words, he is not so
> subtly, not so implying that gas prices are part of a global conspiracy to
> line the pockets of the wealthy elite at the cost of the average Joe
> Citizen. That sounds more like one of Grant's tirades to me ;)

Yeah. I agree. Things would have been so much better if the guv'ment had
stopped messing around with the hurricane control network.

Oh man! The last time the US got slammed with a big hurricane like Katrina
was Andrew... in 1992. OMFG! WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN 1992?! OMFG! OMFG! I CAN'T
BELIEVE IT! AAAAGAGHAGHGHGHGHGH!

  "Depositing the room key into another person is prohibited."
     -- Seen in a Japan hotel