OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Dallin Jones squitoey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:09:33 MDT 2005

> I noticed alot of people responding as though his point was to demand the
> government to step in and solve the problem. If I know Grant (and I do) that
> is not the case at all. He is calling for the government to stop
> manipulating the market for their own benefit. In other words, he is not so
> subtly, not so implying that gas prices are part of a global conspiracy to
> line the pockets of the wealthy elite at the cost of the average Joe
> Citizen. That sounds more like one of Grant's tirades to me ;)

If you are so tired about the Government "manipulating the market for
their own benefit" run for office and fix the problem. We can complain
all we want, but until we start doing something about it, the issue
will never be addressed. How many registered voters voted? How many
poeple could have voted but didn't? How many are on this list that
voted? Averages seem quite low... We need to stop complaining about
the issues and take a more active role in solving them by either
running for office, or by supporting the  good people that do run.
Dallin