OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Mitch Anderson mitch at metauser.net
Wed Aug 31 16:06:30 MDT 2005

Ryan Nielsen wrote:

We got it at the state surplus in the Draper/Bluffdale area about 2/3
years ago.  It was a hybrid already.  You get a tax break on it as
well.  It is a '98 Ford Contour, but I think you can work the hybrid in
to quite a few different cars.  I found a lot of info by speaking with
Questar.  Also, if you really want to get crazy and pay a bunch of
money, you can get an adapter for your home gas and hook up the car at
night to refill.  The Questar people were really nice.

For what its worth... My grandpa has a Mid '80's Chevy pickup that is a
hybrid of propane/gas... Not sure where he had the conversion done(I
believe it was done at a shop in Lehi, but not positive) but he just
fills up at any gas station that will refuel propane tanks.  I'm not
positve on the milage either, but I believe its better than it is on
gas, it has less power however.

Mitch