OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:21:58 MDT 2005

On 8/31/05, James Clawson <jclawsonx at mac.com> wrote:
> No one in
> the Federal Government or the governments of the respective states
> has the responsibility or the AUTHORITY to control the price of
> gasoline or of any other consumer product, or to impose MPG
> restrictions on automobiles.

Hmm... Government can't control consumer products?  Last time I heard
it was illegal to buy or use any product made in Cuba.

For your trivia collection:  The fine for an American having a cuban
cigar in their posession, even while in another country, is 55,000.
If you smoke it?... who knows, maybe they will sentence you to death.
:)

You may also be tried for treason and aiding the enemy during a time of war.