OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:21:58 MDT 2005

On 8/31/05, James Clawson <jclawsonx at mac.com> wrote:
> No one in
> the Federal Government or the governments of the respective states
> has the responsibility or the AUTHORITY to control the price of
> gasoline or of any other consumer product, or to impose MPG
> restrictions on automobiles.

Hmm... Government can't control consumer products?  Last time I heard
it was illegal to buy or use any product made in Cuba.

For your trivia collection:  The fine for an American having a cuban
cigar in their posession, even while in another country, is 55,000.
If you smoke it?... who knows, maybe they will sentence you to death.

You may also be tried for treason and aiding the enemy during a time of war.