OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Richard Esplin richjunk1 at byu.net
Wed Aug 31 15:03:47 MDT 2005

You have piqued my curiosity. Would you mind answering these questions:

What make and model is your car?
Did you buy your car with the hybrid adapter?
If you didn't, how much did it cost you to add the hybrid capability to your
car?
Where do you fill up?
How much does it cost you to drive a mile on natural gas?
Where did you find a mechanic who will work on your car?
Besides the inconvenience, is there any other downsides to making the
modification?

Thanks,

Richard Esplin

On Wednesday 31 August 2005 14:32, Ryan Nielsen wrote:
<snip>
> Maybe people will start using alternative fuels.  Our car is a hybrid
> Compressed Natural Gas/Gas.  We have saved a lot of money in the last
> little while.  It can be inconvenient to fill up at times, but maybe
> this incident will help improve things.
<snip>