OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Dave Smith DavidSmith at byu.net
Wed Aug 31 15:02:16 MDT 2005

> Then why in the hell can't I get more than 30mpg in my car?  Maybe
> something bigger is at play here ........

Well, I don't know much about miles-per-gallon, but I get about 30
miles-per-kilowatt-hour on my eBike. I can go about 8 miles on a charge
(unless I peddle, and then I can go about 20 miles). It goes about 20mph.
Who can complain? I just bought a normal mountain bike and tossed this kit
on it:

   http://wildernessenergy.com/

So far, it has saved me about $30 per month. You can get kits installed in
SLC at a great little shop called EcoMoto:

   http://ecomoto.net/

I watch gas prices go up and just giggle while I boogy by on my eBike.

Enjoy!

--Dave