OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:46:15 MDT 2005

The problem is that we are to reliant on oil.  If we were unable to
get gas/oil - our society would collapse.  This is a problem that
needs to be address in one way or another.

If trucking companies could not get gas, we would all die from
starvation because wal-mart would not have groceries..  We are not our
grandparents that knew how to farm the land.  Most people could not
get corn to grow EVEN if they had seeds to plant.  And if they could
get corn to grow on the .10 acres they own, they would not know how to
store it.