OT - Gas to hit 4.00

James Clawson jclawsonx at mac.com
Wed Aug 31 14:37:08 MDT 2005

I do not wish to start a flame war, but I wonder if people who make
comments like this have read the US Constitution lately.  No one in
the Federal Government or the governments of the respective states
has the responsibility or the AUTHORITY to control the price of
gasoline or of any other consumer product, or to impose MPG
restrictions on automobiles.  The high cost of gasoline can only be
addressed by building more refineries and by drilling for oil within
the US.