Lost USB / peripheral connections

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Wed Aug 31 09:34:40 MDT 2005

Hey all,

So the other day, I had my creative nomad plugged into my laptop and
the app I use to transfer songs (gnomad2) crashed.  I didn't think
much of it and just disconnected my creative.

After I rebooted, I could no longer connect any peripherals to my
machine.  USB doesn't work and neither does the connection to my
docking station.

My USB optical mouse doesn't even light up. I've verified that it's
not the hardware as everything works fine in windows.

Anybody got any ideas?

I've attached my dmesg output just in case that can help.

Thanks,
-Dan