AMD Athlon -- clock run 2x faster under linux

justin gedge jgedge at
Tue Aug 30 17:09:48 MDT 2005

As I've been pondering [and searching] on the whole bios update under
NOT windows-- I came across an interesting article that MIGHT help you--

BIOS Flashing and Hotflashing

The Author swears it's easy -- I hope I never have to use these

Justin Gedge