Job Contract: Web Developer

Dennis devel at muhlesteins.com
Mon Aug 29 15:10:38 MDT 2005

Steve wrote:

> What would you add to the personal blog of a family psychologist?
> Are you looking maybe make it look more like http://www.drphil.com/

They have developed a lot of learning/education material for student
teacher relationships and marriage counseling.  They also have an
evaluation test to help people find out what types of things they need
to do to improve their relationships.  There is a lot of work to do on
the distribution of activities and the test/scoring implementation.

-Dennis