Job Contract: Web Developer

Dennis devel at muhlesteins.com
Mon Aug 29 14:32:14 MDT 2005

Hi All,

The company I work for is looking to get a site developed
(http://wecommit.com) through a contract position.  The wage is
negotiable depending on experience.   The site can be developed in
whatever works but the project already has some content written in PHP.

They expect the job to take at least a month or two but it will last
until it is done.  They need someone who can help with design, layout,
graphics, usability, as well as the content management (database,
scripting, etc).

If you're interested, send a resume to scott at promisecompanies.com.

Feel free to flame away or contact me back if you want more details (Not
that I have them all).  Maybe someone on the utah php list can forward
this there since I'm not on that list :D.

Thanks
Dennis