computer stuff for sale

Eric Groo eric.groo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:13:17 MDT 2005

Ok, I hope no one is offended I'm using the list because I have to sell this
stuff.
The PC:
*Shuttle XPC SN41G2 V2
***(Think Silver Toaster)

    * AMD Athlon XP 2800+
    * 2.08 GHz, 1024 MB Ram
    * Nvidia GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU (Supports Dual Moniters)
    * 80G hard drive (Sorry, I can't remember the specs but its pretty fast)
    * Integrated 5.1 Sound if you care
    * Windows XP Pro (or Suse 9.3, Ubuntu, and whatever other OS' I have
      on hand)
    * Very Linux Compatible Wireless G card (I can't remember the brand)
    * Black Plextor PX-716a 16x DVD+/-R (4x DVD+R DL) and all the
      original software which is pretty nice.
    * Black G97 19" IBM moniter (that supports really high refresh rates)
    * Black Logitec wireless mouse and keyboard and mousepad
    * 2.1 Altec Lansing Speaker System (The bass is really good)
    * Belkin wireless G router (that has performed remarkably well for me)
    * Some dust

The Laptop:
*Presario 2100
*

    * Mobile AMD Athlon XP 2400+
    * 1.8 Ghz, 512 RAM
    * Radeon IGP 320M
    * 40 GB Hard Drive
    * DVD/CDR-RW
    * 15" (I think) LCD screen
    * Windows XP Home Edition
    * Office 2002
    * Black Carrying Case
    * All the original documentation and software that came with it.

Both of the systems are a little over two years old.  The laptop has
been largely used as a mobile Matlab/Java station when I'm on the run
and averages about 3 hours of battery life if you aren't heavily taxing
the system, burning CD's, or similar nonsense.  Last night we confirmed
it lasts about 1:20 playing DVDs.  The LCD is in excellent condition and
is showing no noticeable signs of dimming.

Though I'm expecting to be disappointed, I'm hoping to get about $1100
from the liquidation of the above collection.  One way or another I'm going to
sell it, so if you are interested feel free to call me before 9pm @ 361-9153
or email me @ eric.groo at gmail.com