Postfix and Virtual Maildirs

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Aug 25 21:18:31 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 19:19 -0600, Hans Fugal wrote:
> I'm sure it could. For the curious, the trailing / is pretty much a
> convention among Maildir aficionados.

Right, I knew that much.  I just didn't know *where* all the examples on
the web were getting the /s   I thought it was somewhere in the config
but it was actually stored in the database (LDAP in this case) which I
hadn't considered.  Everything is now working great but I wish I could
figure out how to add the / with out editing all the records in my
directory.  I would like to change the behavior of the sever without
hacking the data.  Oh well, I'll give it another go when I install my
next mail server.

Gabe