Postfix and Virtual Maildirs

Jeremy Bowers jaire at preciant.com
Thu Aug 25 15:35:18 MDT 2005

Here's my relevant config which is mostly ripped off from
http://wanderingbarque.com/howtos/mailserver/mailserver.html

home_mailbox = Maildir/

domains_server_host = ldap.domain.tld
domains_search_base = o=hosting,dc=domain,dc=tld
domains_query_filter = (&(objectClass=VirtualDomain)(vd=%
s)(accountActive=TRUE)(delete=FALSE))
domains_result_attribute = vd
domains_bind = no
domains_scope = one

aliases_server_host = ldap.domain.tld
aliases_search_base = o=hosting,dc=domain,dc=tld
aliases_query_filter = (&(objectClass=VirtualMailAlias)(mail=%
s)(accountActive=TRUE))
aliases_result_attribute = maildrop
aliases_bind = no

accounts_server_host = ldap.domain.tld
accounts_search_base = o=hosting,dc=domain,dc=tld
accounts_query_filter = (&(objectClass=VirtualMailAccount)(mail=%
s)(accountActive=TRUE)(delete=FALSE))
accounts_result_attribute = mailbox
accounts_bind = no

virtual_alias_maps = ldap:aliases

virtual_transport = virtual
virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail/domains
virtual_mailbox_maps = ldap:accounts
virtual_mailbox_domains = ldap:domains
virtual_minimum_uid = 5000
virtual_uid_maps = static:5000