daylight savings

jeff jeff at parlant.com
Mon Aug 22 07:24:18 MDT 2005

This is what I was looking for, thanks.  We still have many RH 7.3
systems out there.  It looks like all I need is a new glibc.  I suspect
that any of us with series 1 TiVos will also need to fix this as they
are have not updated the software in a long time.

--
Jeff

"...this wrong tool. Never use this."  -- Zathras