SCSI CD burner

Gary Thornock gthornock at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 19:27:45 MDT 2005

I have an external SCSI CD burner and CD-ROM drive taking up space
in my house, which I'd be happy to sell if someone has a use for it.

By way of description, this is a single external SCSI case with its
own power and fan, with an HP 40x CD-ROM drive and a Sony 8x4x32
CD-RW drive.  Both drives work great, but since my desktop system
died the death about a year and a half ago, and my laptop doesn't
have a SCSI card (and does have a built-in DVD burner), I have no
more need for them.

If you'd like them, email me off list.

- Gary