Flamewar about a flamewar [Flamewars Anonymous]

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at uvlug.org
Thu Aug 18 14:12:07 MDT 2005

Mister E wrote:
> In the end, each person decides how they will react, and no amount of
> outside influence can revoke or nullify that responsibility.
>
> One last thought, don't hold grudges either.  People are capable of
> changing for the better. I learned this one the hard way... once upon a
> time.

I was thinking about it, and I think we could start a therapy group
called Flamewars Anonymous.  We could register flamewarsanonymous.com.
Everyone at some point has been flamed, so we would have an unlimited
supply of customers.  I bet we could charge $5 per hour for group
therapy.  We could make a fortune of off other people's problems. Any
entrepreneurs interested in a awesome money making idea?