Flamewar about a flamewar(was RE: Interesting Quote (pleasekill me))

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Thu Aug 18 12:09:02 MDT 2005

>This is why I have the following in my .procmailrc:

this prompts a few thoughts:

1 - i must've inadvertently run over andrews dog at some point.
2 - where is dataw0lf to defend me from this vicious personal attack?
3 - there must be a lot of 'josh makes me feel bad, i'm going to get him
someday' feelings pent up on this list.
4 - charles curley must be AFK, otherwise he'd be chiming in too. ;-)

geesh people, if you have something to say to me, send me an email - no need
to snipe at me from the sidelines.

but if you do want to personally attack me, do something useful and at least
start a dialogue instead of a hit and run.

anyway, don't keep those negative feelings bottled up, it's not healthy.

Josh Coates
www.jcoates.org