Flamewar about a flamewar [Aliens have now eaten all the corn!]

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at uvlug.org
Thu Aug 18 10:20:57 MDT 2005

Scott Pepperdine wrote:
> Josh Coates wrote:
>
>> so, i guess we're done here.
>>
> We can only hope!!

News from the front lines...

The aliens have now moved on to eating all the corn.  "There goes my
chances at winning the county fair with my prize winning corn", one
local said.  "All this attack in Idaho is a conspiracy to district from
the truth", the local paranoid stated.  When asked what was the truth,
he replied, "The truth about the conspiraracy in Provo.  Them government
people built some sort of secret weapon, know only as the 'flamewar'
destructor v1.0.  I say stick it to the man, dude!".

In other news...

And the cron jobs, and perl coding continue today, in spite of a rather
feudal civil war in Provo.  "There were some rather hard hits to the
stock prices of the PLUG stock, but hopefully with a booming economy,
and friendly coders, it should recover soon", a local economist said.