Startup Needs UNIX Network/Systems Admin

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:01:04 MDT 2005

Everyone should read the book:  A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
This book is considered the bible among financial market types.
At BYU it was often quoted or referred to in class.
The author explains in not to gentle terms how he feels about such
algorithms and other "methods" of beating the market.