Startup Needs UNIX Network/Systems Admin

Sasha Pachev sasha at asksasha.com
Thu Aug 18 08:54:31 MDT 2005

 > THIS POSITION IS PART TIME YOU WILL WORK FROM HOME AND WILL BE PAID WITH
 >VOTING  STOCK IN A STARTUP COMPANY.

Ok, another flamebait. I think this time it is legitimate.

If only I could feed my family with voting stock...

Hope some startup without cash would not hire an assassin to kill me (after all,
professional assassins would not do it for voting stock :-)), but I just have to
speak my mind. Working for free is good - it gives you a lot of needed
experience. However, if you are going to work for free, I'd recommend joining an
open source project instead - you'd get some reputation to go with the skill
development.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting