Flamewar about a flamewar (was RE: Interesting Quote (pleasekill me))

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:40:56 MDT 2005

Josh Coates wrote:

> and two - how do you know anything about my particular religion?  or are you
> just making assumptions about what religion i subscribe to?

I'm glad you caught the joke I was making about assumptions.  Good job.
 Oh, no you didn't.  I was being vague again!

> and three - dude - your freaking website is on the *public* web - it's in
> your sig for pete's sake.  so don't go crying about how it's private and
> only meant for your friends.  that's just plain bunk.

But why troll it into the list after you attacked tuxgirl (in a harsh
way, imho) and I'm just trying to peaceful?  Stop the hate! You
obviously had no good reason for attacking tuxgirl, sneered at a
peaceful attempt to resolve the situation, and went ad hominem.  Good
job.  You're a great person.

> oh, and four - my posting format is just fine.  i do a bottom post/trim as
> to leave the new mixed with the old relevant content at the top, but i do
> lazily leave a the entire previous post at the bottom for reference.  BFD.

That's why I have a threaded inbox.  You post relevant things you're
replying to, and if the reader wishes to read the whole post, they go
back a couple threads.  It's really easy.  I can hold a class on it, if
need be.

--

Joshua Simpson -- dataw0lf.org
Lead Network Administrator/Engineer Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at aero-graphics.com