Flamewar about a flamewar (was RE: Interesting Quote (pleasekill me))

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Thu Aug 18 08:37:05 MDT 2005

>I could, like you did, redirect the attention away from myself,
>by making snide comments about your particular religion and it's
>relationship with homosexuals.

>But I won't.

one - i think you just did.

and two - how do you know anything about my particular religion?  or are you
just making assumptions about what religion i subscribe to?

>So the whole post was for them.  Not for you.

and three - dude - your freaking website is on the *public* web - it's in
your sig for pete's sake.  so don't go crying about how it's private and
only meant for your friends.  that's just plain bunk.

oh, and four - my posting format is just fine.  i do a bottom post/trim as
to leave the new mixed with the old relevant content at the top, but i do
lazily leave a the entire previous post at the bottom for reference.  BFD.

geesh - this is stupid.

Josh Coates
www.jcoates.org