Flamewar about a flamewar (was RE: Interesting Quote (pleasekill me))

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:20:40 MDT 2005

Josh Coates wrote:

> here is your sentence:
> "All in all, it was fun times, despite the fact that I was threatened to be
> shot, molested while I was passed out, and ended up beating up a gay guy."
>
> you make a list of 3 things: being threatened, being molested, beating up a
> 'gay guy'.
>
> maybe you could've been more clear that 2 of the 3 things in your list were
> directly related.  sorry, but in my book anyone who says "yeah, i beat up a
> gay guy" sort of fits the definition of "gay basher".  i'm not up to date on
> the subtle differences of beating people up based on their sexual
> preferences.

I had no idea that anyone besides my friends ( most of whom were present
for the actual beating of said gay guy ) paid attention to my website.
So the whole post was for them.  Not for you. I didn't feel like going
into details about the whole event (and still don't). However, I have
posted a comment to the blog entry in question to clarify anyone who
thinks I'm a 'gay basher'.

I could, like you did, redirect the attention away from myself, by
making snide comments about your particular religion and it's
relationship with homosexuals.  But I won't.

So back to the original comment:

Stop the hate, child...and trim your posts.  Please.  Pretty please.
The baby Jesus weeps at your inability to trim your posts, y'know.

--

Joshua Simpson -- dataw0lf.org
Lead Network Administrator/Engineer Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at aero-graphics.com